- No major life decisions are to be made after 10pm. One cannot trust one's brain after this time.
- Worried about you're outfit? Well once you've touched the top stair of the staircase, you can't changed it. Own it, sister. You look fabulous.
- All effort will be made to pick up a homie from the airport when required.
- Birthdays are awesome, and must be celebrated.
Now I'll admit, I did not feel like baking today. But a homie had her birthday yesterday and you can't break the homie code - so celebrate we must! I strapped on the apron and poached me some peaches.
This is one of the simplest and most delicious-smelling recipes I've done in a while. For dessert, in lieu of cake, we made coconut cream rice and topped it with the vanilla-poached stonefruit. The Yum factor was off the planet. Like, pluto-distance. That's some serious Yum.
I have some sad news - next week there will be no Wednesday Baking Day. Boooooo.
But the following week I promise to make up for it with a recipe I've waited a looooong time to make. And if I don't make it in the next month, I'll need to wait another whole year for the opportunity. Wow, what could it be?! This is edge-of-your-seats-stuff, people.
See you in two weeks,
xx
Enjoying your peaches with French toast since we had no arborio rice or coconut milk! They are delicious.
ReplyDeleteWe think hot cross buns are next on the Wednesday baking list...
C, T and M