I have managed to squeeze some baking in though, mostly early on a Sunday morning or late on a Monday night, fully-intending to quickly blog it come Wednesday. But as they say in 'da hood, FAIL. So today's blog is a little showcase of the ones that got away...
First up! Some delightful friends of mine from KL came to visit, so I packed them some goodies for their road-trip along the Great Ocean Road. These mini banana breads were included - they're pretty much a staple of mine.
Secondly, here's the Cinnamon-coated Apple-Maple cakes I made to celebrate the opening of a gorgeous shop my sister-in-law, her sister their Mum have opened in Melbourne. It's called Mondo Cherry. Check it out: www.mondocherry.blogspot.com.au
I've been wanting to make these cakes for aaaages and finally used my mini-bundt tins. Smiles all round our house that day!
And lastly, it was my housemate's birthday, so a cake was of course in order. Simple but effective, I went for a layered vanilla cake with freshly whipped cream (sweetened with maple sugar from the homeland), strawberries and a little leftover raspberry jam. Unanimous num nums.
The plan is to back into the swing of things next Wednesday, so stay posted!
xx Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment